- 2 pcs. whole red snapper ( lapu – lapu )
- 1 cup boiled mussels
- 1 cup boiled clams
- 1 cup cooked shrimps
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 fresh red chili ( siling labuyo )
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsps. fish stock
- 2 pcs. calamansi, juice only
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Clean the red snapper, remove scales but leaves the head and tail.
- Slit the underside of the fish and remove the backbone, this will create a cavity; set aside.
- Discard the shells of the mussels and clams and devein the shrimp set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion and garlic until crisp. Add the remaining vegetables. Add the mussels, clams and shrimps. Stir fry
- Add the fish stock and season with salt and pepper. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced. Stuff his mixture into the red snapper cavity.
- Wrap the red snapper in banana leaves and steam. ( alternatively, you can also use the oven and bake the red snapper in moderate heat if streaming is not desired).
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more