- 2 pcs. whole red snapper ( lapu – lapu )
- 1 cup boiled mussels
- 1 cup boiled clams
- 1 cup cooked shrimps
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 fresh red chili ( siling labuyo )
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsps. fish stock
- 2 pcs. calamansi, juice only
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Clean the red snapper, remove scales but leaves the head and tail.
- Slit the underside of the fish and remove the backbone, this will create a cavity; set aside.
- Discard the shells of the mussels and clams and devein the shrimp set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion and garlic until crisp. Add the remaining vegetables. Add the mussels, clams and shrimps. Stir fry
- Add the fish stock and season with salt and pepper. Cook some more until the liquid has reduced. Stuff his mixture into the red snapper cavity.
- Wrap the red snapper in banana leaves and steam. ( alternatively, you can also use the oven and bake the red snapper in moderate heat if streaming is not desired).
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more