- 6 crabs, boiled in 2 quarts of water and 2 cups of white vingar until their shells turn red
- 1 cup fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup diced potates
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Remove crabmeat from shells. Flake evenly. Set aside.
- Fry potatoes in oil in a medium skillet. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Stir fry onion and tomatoes fro 2 minutes. Add crabmeat and potatoes.
- Flavor with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Wash the crab shells. Moisten with beaten eggs and fill with the mixture.
- Pack each shell firmly. Dust the top of stuffing with bread crumbs and dip in beaten eggs. Fry bottom side down in hot oil.
- Seam top with hot fat until top puffs up and turns golden brown. Drain and serve hot. Serves 6.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more