- 1 large whole chicken, deboned
- 400g minced pork
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 pcs chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 stalks spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt pepper
- Season chicken inside and out with salt and freshly ground black pepper, set aside in room temperature for 2 hrs.
- Mix remaining ingredients except for the hard boiled eggs, lemon and butter in a bowl.
- Put stuffing into the cavity placing hard boiled eggs in the centre. Pull the excess skin in the cavity and secure filling with excess skin,
- Place chicken in roasting rack then roast in a 180C preheated oven for 1hr and 35 minutes. Mix butter and lemon together then baste chicken with mixture once every 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, set it aside for at least 15 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
Source: Ang Sarap
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more