- 4 kls. Large squid
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- 4 kls. Pork
- ½ k. carrots
- ½ k. onions
- ½ k. tomatoes, seeds removed
- ½ k. celery
- 8 tsps. Salt
- 2 tsps. Ground pepper
- 3 cups vinegar
- ½ k. sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 5 heads garlic, crushed
- ¼ k. onions
- Wash the squids well, remove the tentacles and set aside.
- Chop the pork and the tentacles; set aside.
- Finely-chop the carrots, onions, tomatoes, and celery. Place in a bowland season with salt, ground pepper, vinegar and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the chopped pork and tentacles. Mix anew.
- Using a large pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic onions.
- Add the pork, squid and vegetable mixture. Cook over medium heat until the liquid evaporates.
- Allow the mixture to cool a little before stuffing the squids with it.
- Deep-fry the squid until done.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more