- 30 mushrooms, cleaned with stems removed.
For the filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded extra sharp white cheddar
- 1 120 g can crab meat, drained
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra shredded cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Place the mushrooms upside down in an oven proof dish.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients for the filling.
- Using a teaspoon, generously fill each mushroom cap with the crab and cheese mixture.
- Top with a little more grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the Mushrooms sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more