- 1½ pounds Brussel Sprouts, Rinsed well, wilted leaves discarded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup dried sweet cherries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place cleaned Brussel Sprouts in large baking pan, add oil. sea salt and freshly ground pepper, mix well.
- Roast Brussel Sprouts for about 20 minutes, shaking pan half way through cooking time to turn Brussel Sprouts. When done, Brussel Sprouts should be soft on the inside and a bit crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, bring the broth and maple syrup to a boil over high heat. Boil until reduced to ¼ cup, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter.
- When Brussel Sprouts are done, add cherries and pour glaze over all. Stir to evenly coat Brussel Sprouts and cherries.
- Add additional sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more