- 1 cup buttermilk (3/4 cup milk + 3 tablespoons lemon juice set aside for 5 minutes)
- 280 g skinless chicken drumstick and thighs
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except chicken and oil, mix well.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, then cover and keep in the fridge over night, or at least for six hours.
- Heat the oven 200C/400F.
- Grease a baking pan/sheet with oil. Place the chicken on the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with Indian bread or mashed potato on the side.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more