- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 any other root or roasting vegetable
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons other liquids, such as lemon juice, white wine, etc.
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl. Add veggies to the bowl with the chicken. Add dried herbs.
- Add the garlic, olive oil, and other liquid to the bowl. Toss all the ingredients together, and add the salt and black pepper.
- Spread the chicken and veggies on a large baking sheet, arranging the veggies around the outside and placing the chicken pieces closely together in the center. Pour any remaining juices in the bowl over the chicken.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of about 160°F. Take the pan out of the oven, and cover with foil. Let it rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more