- 3-4 lb. Pork Loin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour (you can use gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Combine the spices in a small bowl. Rub the pork loin with the tablespoon of olive oil and then evenly coat it with the spice mixture. Make sure you coat the entire roast.
- Place the pork loin onto a rack inside a large roasting pan and pour the chicken broth into the pan, adding more throughout the roasting time if necessary. Place the pan into the hot oven and roast the pork loin until a meat thermometer registers 140º; about 45 minutes – 1 hour. Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the pork to a cutting board and cover it with foil. Let it rest so the temperature rises to 145º.
- Meanwhile, drain the drippings into a measuring cup and add chicken broth to make 2 cups. Melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the flour to make a roux. Season the roux with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the chicken broth until completely smooth. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Slice the pork and place onto a serving platter. Serve the gravy alongside.
Source: Fashionable Foods
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more