- 1 1/2 lbs. of medium count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
For the Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
For the Bloody Mary Sauce:
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tsp vodka
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp hot sauce
- Get two small bowls for the sauces.
- Mix together the ingredients for each sauce and let chill for 15 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp in a couple tablespoons of olive oil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Lightly coat the shrimp with salt and pepper and roast in a 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve the shrimp warm, chilled or at room temperature with the 2 sauces on the side.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more