- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 12 ounces mushrooms, stemmed and quartered
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place in the oven to heat.
- Whisk together half of the oil, soy sauce and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli and mushrooms and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to the pre-heated baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the remaining oil, soy sauce and vinegar to the bowl.
- Add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Add the shrimp and the sauce to the broccoli and mushrooms and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through and the broccoli is tender crisp.
- Serve over rice and garnish with the toasted sesame seeds.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more