- For gelato:
- 1 can sweetened Condensed Milk (I let it pour out until it doesn’t, without scraping the can to get everything out)
- 500ml (2 cups) Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dark Rum (I used a whole cup, why not?)
For rum sauce:
- 2 teaspoon Butter
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup dark Rum
- Soak raisins in rum for at least few hours. Since my patience is below level zero I used extra moist baking raisins. I only soaked them for as long as it took to get organized for this recipe.
- Put the condensed milk, cream and vanilla into a large bowl. Strain raisins, pouring rum to the bowl.
- Beat with an electric whisk until thick and soft peaks form. This is the only tiring part. It takes longer than usual for cream to congeal.
- Fold in the raisins.
- Scrape into airtight freezer container or a large loaf tin covered with cling wrap and freeze overnight (the alcohol slows down the freezing process).
Source : All That Jas
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more