- 3 cups medium tapioca pearls
- 1 sachet gelatin powder
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups water
- Cook the tapioca according to package instructions or refer to the Taho recipe. Set aside.
- Cook the gelatin according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Place the brown sugar in a cooking pot and caramelize using low heat.
- When the sugar starts to melt, put in water and vanilla extract. Let boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Note: us the lowest heat possible so that the sugar will not burn.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- In a glass, combine some tapioca pearls, sliced gelatin, 3 tablespoons of sugar mixture, and a cup of cold water. Stir.
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more