- 3 cups medium tapioca pearls
- 1 sachet gelatin powder
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups water
- Cook the tapioca according to package instructions or refer to the Taho recipe. Set aside.
- Cook the gelatin according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Place the brown sugar in a cooking pot and caramelize using low heat.
- When the sugar starts to melt, put in water and vanilla extract. Let boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Note: us the lowest heat possible so that the sugar will not burn.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- In a glass, combine some tapioca pearls, sliced gelatin, 3 tablespoons of sugar mixture, and a cup of cold water. Stir.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Cook Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
https://youtu.be/K9qiHP5K7EM Ingredients: 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish 2 Small Coconut milk 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce ...read more