- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- pinch of coarse salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and saute over medium high heat until soft and golden, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine meat, crumbs, egg, tomato paste and salt and pepper. Form into 4 oval shapes and cook in the same skillet over medium high heat for 4 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Combine cornstarch with beef broth and pour into skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer until slightly thickened. Add onions and stir to heat. Add steaks, spooning gravy on top.
- Place each steak on a plate, top with onions and spoon gravy over the steak. Serve at once.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more