- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- pinch of coarse salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and saute over medium high heat until soft and golden, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine meat, crumbs, egg, tomato paste and salt and pepper. Form into 4 oval shapes and cook in the same skillet over medium high heat for 4 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Combine cornstarch with beef broth and pour into skillet. Bring to a boil and simmer until slightly thickened. Add onions and stir to heat. Add steaks, spooning gravy on top.
- Place each steak on a plate, top with onions and spoon gravy over the steak. Serve at once.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more