- 10 tomatillos, husked, rinsed, and quartered
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ small white onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Place tomatillos, chiles, garlic, and onion in blender, and pulse until vegetables break down and mixture is still slightly chunky.
- Add cilantro, avocado, and salt and continue to pulse until salsa is blended and creamy but still has some texture.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more