- 10 tomatillos, husked, rinsed, and quartered
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ small white onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Place tomatillos, chiles, garlic, and onion in blender, and pulse until vegetables break down and mixture is still slightly chunky.
- Add cilantro, avocado, and salt and continue to pulse until salsa is blended and creamy but still has some texture.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more