- 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated Coconut
- Few of Grated Cheese
- Banana Leaves
- Few of Oil or Margarine
- Prepare all ingredients then grate the cassava using grater and squeeze. Set aside.
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar then mix well.
- Add of some mixed cassava in banana leaves then spread and flat. Set aside
- Put some oil or margarine into pan.
- Then put the banana leaves with cassava into pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes both sides.
- More roasted much crispy and good. Then before to cook add some cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy the Saludsod with cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more