- 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated Coconut
- Few of Grated Cheese
- Banana Leaves
- Few of Oil or Margarine
- Prepare all ingredients then grate the cassava using grater and squeeze. Set aside.
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar then mix well.
- Add of some mixed cassava in banana leaves then spread and flat. Set aside
- Put some oil or margarine into pan.
- Then put the banana leaves with cassava into pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes both sides.
- More roasted much crispy and good. Then before to cook add some cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy the Saludsod with cheese.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more