- 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Grated Coconut
- Few of Grated Cheese
- Banana Leaves
- Few of Oil or Margarine
- Prepare all ingredients then grate the cassava using grater and squeeze. Set aside.
- Mix the grated cassava, grated coconut and sugar then mix well.
- Add of some mixed cassava in banana leaves then spread and flat. Set aside
- Put some oil or margarine into pan.
- Then put the banana leaves with cassava into pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes both sides.
- More roasted much crispy and good. Then before to cook add some cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy the Saludsod with cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more