- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 (4 serving size) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- additional chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened, shredded coconut
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8×5″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a whisk. Whisk in brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and coconut extract.
- Stir in coconut milk with whisk.
- Add pudding mix, both flours and baking soda to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips. Be careful not to overmix.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 50-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs. (If your bread is browning too quickly, cover loosely with a piece of greased tin foil for the second half of baking time.)
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan. If desired, drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce of choice.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more