- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tbsp. fish sauce
- pepper to taste
- 50 grams misua (Chinese somen noodles)
- cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Heat cooking oil in a wok. Saute onion and garlic until soft and fragrant.
- Add in sardines. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Stir for at least 2 minutes.
- Pour in water and bring to a boil. (Add more water if needed).
- After a boil, put in misua. Soak and allow to cook over medium heat for at least 3-5 minutes or until misua is cooked.
- Serve in a bowl. Enjoy!
Source: Cook n’ Share
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more