- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1/2 can of young corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 – 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- black pepper
- sesame oil
- cooking oil
- Boil water in a small pot or saucepan.
- Trim and cut broccoli to bite-size pieces, keeping florets whole, or sliced in two if too big.
- Blanche broccoli in rolling boiling water for about 2 minutes.
- Drain liquid from the can of young corn and slice diagonally.
- Drain blanched broccoli.
- Set aside veggies.
- Heat pan and add enough oil to sauté the garlic.
- Add oyster sauce and pour water little by little until your desired thickness of the sauce. Adjust to your taste.
- Toss in broccoli, young corn, mushrooms in the pan. Cook over low heat.
- Add some ground pepper and a few drops of sesame oil (go easy on sesame oil).
- Mix well or until all veggies are well coated in sauce.
- You can add more oyster sauce if you like.
- Serve immediately.
Source:My Mom Friday
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more