- 3 large sun-dried tomato halves, not oil-packed, finely chopped (do not rehydrate)
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned whole grain rolled oats
- 3 cups packed fresh baby spinach (3 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest + additional for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon crumbled soft goat cheese*
- Bring 1 1/4 cups water, the sun-dried tomatoes, scallion, and pepper to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the oats until fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach until fully wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest and salt to taste.
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with the goat cheese, garnish with additional lemon zest, and serve. Enjoy alongside a cup of green tea and, if you wish, a serving of fresh seasonal fruit.
*You can skip the goat cheese if you prefer to go vegan. The oatmeal will stay tasty minus 20 fewer calories.
Source: Jackie Newgent
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more