- 1 pound boneless, skin-on duck breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pat the duck breasts dry with paper towels and place them on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, score a 1/2-inch-wide diamond pattern through the skin and fat of the breasts (don’t cut more than 1/4 inch deep). Season generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot, about 4 minutes. Add the duck skin-side down and cook undisturbed until the skin is crisp and golden brown, about 6 to 7 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium, flip the duck, and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 165°F, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to a clean cutting board or plate and tent loosely with foil; set aside.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the skillet. Add the raspberries and honey and simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the raspberries start to break down and the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small heatproof bowl, taste, and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve the sauce with the duck.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more