- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 30 deglet noor dates (medjool could also work, but omit the honey and water)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- splash of water
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the pepitas, coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and sesame seeds in the bowl of a food processor and pulse 20-30 times until the nuts and seeds are slightly broken down but still chunky. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add half of the dates, honey, vanilla, and salt to the bowl of the food processor and run the processor to create a paste. Add the remaining dates one at a time and process until smooth. Scrape down the bowl once or twice throughout to ensure a smooth mixture. You may need to add a splash of water to get the dates to come together.
- Add the blended date mixture to the bowl with the nuts and seeds and use your hands to thoroughly combine the wet and dry mixtures. This should take 2-3 minutes. Dump the mixture into the parchment-lined pan and pack it firmly and evenly into the bottom. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until cold, then cut into bars. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more