- 1 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. salt
- 2 c. marinated artichokes, chopped
- 2 c. rosted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 t. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. packed arugula leaves, chopped
- 12 small ciabatta buns, or any slider buns you like
- Add the chicken breasts to a slow cooker along with the chicken broth and set to high for 4 hours.
- When the chicken is done, remove to a large bowl and shred into large pieces with two forks.
- Add the chopped artichokes, chopped red peppers, salt, pepper, olive oil and chopped arugula to a large bowl and stir, if possible chill for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Assemble the sliders with some of the shredded chicken on the bottom of a slider bun and then a scoop of artichoke salad on top.
- Optional toppings can include mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, fresh basil and fresh mozzarella cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more