- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup large shrimp
- salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup florets broccolis
- ⅔ cup yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sesame oil. Whisk very well and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Stir occasionally and cook until pink. Then set aside.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and onions and cook until onions are gold brown.
- Add broccolis and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Add the yellow pepper, corn, peas and cook until the veggies are tender, about 2-3 minutes. Don’t forget to stir occasionally.
- When the veggies are ready add the rice, green onions and soy sauce mixture. Cook for about 2-3 minutes and add the shrimp! Enjoy your meal!
Source: Primavera Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more