- 1 k. shrimps
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 thumb – size ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 3 pcs. Siling labuyo, ground
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions, cut into 1 centimeter lengths
- Shell the shrimps. Split back and remove veins.
- Place shrimps in a saucepan. Add the thin coconut milk and ginger. Bring to a boil until shrimps turn red. Add the turmeric.
- Stir in siling labuyo and add salt to taste. Boil until coconut oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire. Add the green onions and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more