- 1kl shrimp
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 thumb-size ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 pcs siling labuyo, ground
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions cut into 1 centimeter lengths
- Shell the shrimp. Split back and remove veins.
- Places shrimps in a saucepan.
- Add the thin coconut milk and ginger. Bring to boil until shrimps turn red. Add the turmeric
- Stir in siling labuyo and add salt to taste. Boil until coconut oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire. Add the green onions and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more