- ½ kilo medium fresh shelled shrimps (set aside the head for boiling)
- 4 pcs large tomatoes quartered
- 1 onion sliced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 thumb garlic minced
- 2 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 4 pcs green chili pepper sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 cup water
- cooking oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a pot, boil the shrimp head for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside the shrimp stock.
- In a sauce pan, heat the cooking oil. Put in the garlic, ginger, onion and tomatoes until fragrant. Pour the shrimp stock and let it boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the tomato sauce, green chili pepper and sugar, stir. Put in the fresh shelled shrimp and spring onions. Simmer for another 3 to 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste and boil for a minute. Remove from heat. Best serve while it’s hot with steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more