- 3 medium boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup paella rice or short to medium grain rice
- 1 tsp smoke paprika (or paprika)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onions, diced
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 10-14 l large fresh shrimps, deveined with tail or (with or without shell)
- 8 oz. diced tomatoes, or fresh chopped tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp of saffron
- olive oil
- Add olive in a preheated pan. Add in the chicken, fry over medium high heat until light brown – about a minute or two. Set it aside.
- In the same pan, add the onions, garlic, and bell peppers . Season it with salt and pepper. Stir and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Place the chicken back in. Add in the diced tomatoes, rice, and paprika. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour in the chicken stock and add the saffron. Simmer uncovered, over medium high heat, until the rice absorbs the liquid. This should take approximately 20 minutes or so. You may add more stock, depending on the rice you use, to ensure the rice is fully cooked.
- After 20 minutes, arrange the shrimp around the pan and distribute the peas. Cover and simmer over low heat for approximately 10 minutes. Add other seafood if you wish.
- After 10 minutes, garnish with lemon wedges or parsley. Serve warm and enjoy!
Source : Cook n Share
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more