- 1 Kilo of Tulingan Fish
- 1 cup of Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Salt,
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Seasoning granules
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 Big Onion
- 100 grams of Ginger
- 2 -3 pcs. Green Chilli
- 1⁄4 kilo of Pork fat
- Wash and clean the fish very well. Make sure no more blood comes out from the fish before it cooks to reduce the stinky smell from the fish and make it flat.
- In a pan put together the sliced garlic, ginger, onion, tulingan fish, pork fat.salt, seasoning powder, vinegar, pepper and lastly the green chilli.
- Cover and cook into high flame.
- When it’s boiling put in medium heat and cook for 1 hour for best results.
- 10 minutes before cooking time check the taste it is really good
- Served with white rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more