- 6 pcs. Tilapia fish
- 5 tomatoes, minced
- 3 small onions. Minced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, minced
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo), sliced
- 1 bundle pechay
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Salt to aste
- Gut and wash the telapia. Rinse well. Create an incision on the back of the tilapia sizable enough to stuff into.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onoins, ginger, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- Stuff the tomato mixture into the fish
- Wrap each fish in the pechay leaves.
- Place the fish in a shallow pan or skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and allow to boil.
- When it is already boiling, lower the heat and allow to simmer for half an hour more or until the fish is done. Season with salt if needed.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more