- 6 pcs. Tilapia fish
- 5 tomatoes, minced
- 3 small onions. Minced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, minced
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo), sliced
- 1 bundle pechay
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Salt to aste
- Gut and wash the telapia. Rinse well. Create an incision on the back of the tilapia sizable enough to stuff into.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onoins, ginger, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- Stuff the tomato mixture into the fish
- Wrap each fish in the pechay leaves.
- Place the fish in a shallow pan or skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and allow to boil.
- When it is already boiling, lower the heat and allow to simmer for half an hour more or until the fish is done. Season with salt if needed.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more