- 1k. carpa (carp fish)
- 3pcs. Tomatoes, quartered
- 5pcs. Native guavas (the small ones), peeled
- 2 tbsps. Patis (fish sauce)
- 1 bundle kangkong, tender stalks and leaves only
- 2pcs. Eggplants, sliced
- 2pcs. Green finger pepper
- Rice wash
- In a pot, pour in rice wash along with the guavas and tomatoes.
- When the broth boils, add the carp, eggplant, kangkong and green finger pepper.
- Season with fish sauce and serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more