- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs. medium tomatoes quartered
- 1 pc. medium onion
- 1 cup gabi, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup corned beef
- 1 cup labanos, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi
- In a large pot, boil together water, onion, tomatoes, and gabi.
- When gabi is tender, add the corned beef, Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi, labanos and sitaw.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the kangkong leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve with hot rice
Source : knorr.com.ph
Image : http://www.angsarap.net/
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more