- 1 whole chicken cut in portion
- 2 packets of Knorr Sinigang Mix (since there’s no fresh tamarind to use)
- ¼ kilo of strings beans
- ½ kilo of eggplant
- 5 pcs of green chili (not spicy)
- Fish sauce (measurement according to your taste)
- 1 ginger medium size or according to your taste
- Sliced 5 tomatoes
- 1 whole big onion
- 5 bottles of half liter of mineral water
- I boiled mineral water and when it was boiling poured the cut chicken, onions, ginger, tomatoes.
- When the chicken was tender, I poured 1 packet of the Sinigang mix and tasted. It tasted less sour so I poured another one until I was satisfied with the sourness of the soup. The technique of getting the taste you would like when cooking is don’t put too much of sauces, salt, etc. You can adjust the taste easily if you add bit by bit until you like the taste.
- Then after the mix, I added the fish sauce to balance the taste.
- When it was boiling and the chicken was tender, I added the vegies. It is up to the cook if he/she wants the veggies to be half cooked or fully cooked. I prefer half cooked.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more