- 1 whole Salmon head cleaned, cut into serving pieces
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 whole Onion sliced
- 1 large Tomato sliced
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 5 cups Water
- 3 tsp Sinigang Mix (Original) (adjust to your preference)
- 3 1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce (Patis) (adjust to your preference)
- 3 pcs Chilli Pepper (Siling mahaba)
- 1 cup Long string beans cut into 2-inches long
- 1 cup White Radish cut into wedges
- 1 cup Eggplant cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Kangkong (Water Spinach)
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep saucepan. Saute the garlic until the color turns golden brown, add the onions and tomatoes.
- Pour the water and bring to a boil. Get some broth and pour, stir to dissolved the sinigang mix powder then pour back. Season with fish sauce.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli pepper, long string beans, white radish and eggplant.
- Cover. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add the salmon. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add kangkong leaves. Cover. Simmer for another minute. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a deep bowl. Ready to serve. There you have it. Enjoy and share.
Source: Spice And Spikes