- 4-5 pcs. Tilapia, clean and scaled
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 pc onion, sliced thinly
- 5 pcs mustasa leaves
- 3 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps patis
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the clean tilapia on top of a charcoal grill until grill marks appear.
- After the fish is grilled, let it cool and wrap each fish with mustasa leaves.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté ginger, onion and garlic.
Add the coconut cream and let it simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce simmers, add the wrapped fish and let it cook through.
- Let the sauce thicken, season with patis.
- Allow to simmer to distribute flavor.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more