- 2 whole tilapia fish
- 1 inch ginger, crushed then chopped
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- mustard leaves (mustasa)
- salt to taste
- Salt the tilapia fish then grill. When done, put in a pan.
- Add the ginger on top of the fish. Pour coconut cream and sprinkle with chili flakes.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce has reduced to half. Season with salt.
- Add the mustard leaves then simmer until the leaves are cooked. This is now ready to serve.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more