- 2 large squids, thoroughly cleaned, cuttlebone and ink sacks removed
- 2 medium-sized yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pieces green chili, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- First, rub the squid with 1 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Cook the squid by grilling for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Once done, let it cool down.
- Slice the squid into small pieces or according to your preference.
- Place the pan on the stove and sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the chopped squid to the mixture, then cook it for a minute while stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, chopped chili, and soy sauce. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the dish to a serving plate. You may use crushed chicharon and chopped scallions as toppings.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more