- 2 large squids, thoroughly cleaned, cuttlebone and ink sacks removed
- 2 medium-sized yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 pieces green chili, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- First, rub the squid with 1 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper. Let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Cook the squid by grilling for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Do not overcook. Once done, let it cool down.
- Slice the squid into small pieces or according to your preference.
- Place the pan on the stove and sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add the chopped squid to the mixture, then cook it for a minute while stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, chopped chili, and soy sauce. Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the dish to a serving plate. You may use crushed chicharon and chopped scallions as toppings.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more