- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 3/4 cup onions, minced
- 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 cup water
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Sauté onions in oil over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine half of the sautéed onions, ground beef, ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, egg white, 1/4 cup beef broth, salt and black pepper.
- Shape into 8 oval patties.
- In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, brown both sides of patties. Set aside on a dish.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet, season with salt and pepper and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Return patties to the skillet with the mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, blend flour and remaining broth until smooth. Mix in remaining onions, tomato paste, vinegar, water, worcestershire sauce and mustard powder.
- Pour over meat and mushrooms in skillet.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes with a vegetable on the side. Enjoy!!
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Grilled Steak Lettuce Tacos Recipe
Ingredients: FOR THE GUAC: 4 oz (1 small haas) avocado 1/4 cup diced tomato 2 tablespoons ...read more