- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup gourmet dried mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup fat free half and half
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Steep the dried porcini in the boiling water 10 to 15 minutes or until they begin to soften. Coarsely chop and set aside.
- Place the shallots and mushrooms in the liner of a slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Spread the thyme and rosemary on top.
- Combine the paprika with the flour. Lightly dust the chicken breasts with the flour mixture and place them on top of the mushroom mixture.
- Stir the wine and chicken broth together with the mustard and pour over the chicken. Cook on high 5 to 7 hours or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions omitting additional salt and fat.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the water with the cornstarch and add to the chicken. Cook on high an additional 30 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cream.
- Divide the pasta evenly between flour plates. Top with 4 ounces of chicken breast meat and 1/2 cup of sauce.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more