- 1.5 pounds flank steak (you can also use chicken breast)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 bell peppers (choose a combination of red, orange & yellow), cut into strips
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) pouch McCormick Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Sauce
- Season steak with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cut up the vegetables and place in the slow cooker.
- Place steak over veggies.
- Pour sauce over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 1/4 hours, or until meat is done.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and cut into thin strips; place back in the slow cooker.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more