- 8 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- cracked black pepper
- Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and mascarpone cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 4 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are completely combined. Cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Stir in thyme.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with a bit of cracked black pepper if desired.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more