- 250 grams ground pork or beef
- 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to its label)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pc. Laurel
- 5 cloves garlic ( chopped)
- 1 pc white onion ( dice)
- Parmesan cheese(for toppings)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- ½ cup water
- 1/4 cup flour
- Water for boiling
- Prepare all the ingredients and utensils.
- Season the ground pork with salt, pepper and add the flour.
- Mix it well and shape into a small ball.
- Bring the water to boil, add some salt and cook the pasta in a pot, according to its label.
- Heat the pan, add the butter and pan-fry the meatballs until they cook. Set aside
- After boiling, put in ice water to avoid overcooking the pasta. Set aside
- In the same pan saute the garlic, onion and laurel.
- Add the tomato paste then water and tomato sauce.
- Season with the remaining salt, pepper and sugar. Mix it well
- Add the cooked meatballs and cooked pasta, turn the heat into low and mix it up slowly for a minute.
- Served with Parmesan cheese and Garlic bread if available. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Delicious Spaghetti ala JOLLIBEE Style
https://youtu.be/t7_32li9dzo Ingredients 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta 250 grams ground pork ¼ cup ketchup ¼ cup tomato ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more