- 300g fresh ramen noodles
- 250g pork belly, sliced 1 1/2” thick
- 1/2 inch ginger, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 stalks leeks, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Bean Paste (Doubanjiang)
- 1 package dried bonito flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. japanese miso
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 6 shrimps, peeled and deveined (+ 1 Tbsp. sake for boiling)
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup slices of narutomaki
- 1 package nori
- In a medium saucepan, heat sesame oil over medium high heat and addginger and garlic when oil is hot.
- When fragrant, add chili bean paste and stir.
- Add the meat and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and cook until wilted.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Using fine sieve, strain out scum if necessary.
- Lower the heat to medium low and add miso and soy sauce in the soup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped green onions and rice vinegar. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Prepare toppings. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add 1 Tbsp. sake and shrimp. Once the shrimp starts changing color, turn off the heat and cover to let the remaining heat cook the shrimp . Drain and set aside.
- For the noodle, cook in boiling water. When done, drain completely and place in ice cold water. Divide the noodles on plates/bowls. Serve all the toppings on the noodles or on a separate plate.
- Pour the hot soup in a bowl. Serve the cold noodles, toppings, and soup and sprinkle bonito flakes in the soup right before eating.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more