- 8 – 10 medium shrimp, deveined with tails
- 300 grams of small squid, cleaned
- 1 large fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1/2 small carrot, julienne
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in 1 tbsp water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 stalks of green onions
For the Marinate:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- black pepper
- green chilies
- cooking oil
- Marinate the seafood in the soy sauce, chiles, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, and black pepper for about 30 minutes.
- Add cooking oil to a preheated pan. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in the marinated seafood. Stir and fry for about 3 1/2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, green bell peppers, and the green onions. Stir and fry for a minute and a half over medium heat. Add in the diluted corn starch and stir for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat and serve your spicy seafood.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more