- 8 – 10 medium shrimp, deveined with tails
- 300 grams of small squid, cleaned
- 1 large fish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1/2 small carrot, julienne
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch diluted in 1 tbsp water
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 stalks of green onions
For the Marinate:
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- black pepper
- green chilies
- cooking oil
- Marinate the seafood in the soy sauce, chiles, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, and black pepper for about 30 minutes.
- Add cooking oil to a preheated pan. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant. Add in the marinated seafood. Stir and fry for about 3 1/2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, green bell peppers, and the green onions. Stir and fry for a minute and a half over medium heat. Add in the diluted corn starch and stir for about 30 seconds until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat and serve your spicy seafood.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more