- 4 medium squids. Cleaned and rinsed
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil ( if not available, vegetable oil will do)
- ½ cup of water
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 slices of ginger
- 3 stalks of basil
- 2 fresh chili peppers
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Seasoning: 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- Slice squid horizontally into small pieces. (To make sure that you get rings instead of slice, don’t cut open the squid after cleaning.)
- Blanch in water along with scallion and ginger. Remove. (By blanching squid before cooking, you can prevent water from being released while cooking.)
- Over low heat, fry ginger in 3 tbsp. oil.
- When the ginger begins to curl, and squid, garlic, and chili peppers. Still well.
- Add all other ingredients and ½ cup of water. Allow to boil.
- After 5 minutes, add basil
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more