- 4 medium squids. Cleaned and rinsed
- 4 tbsp. sesame oil ( if not available, vegetable oil will do)
- ½ cup of water
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 slices of ginger
- 3 stalks of basil
- 2 fresh chili peppers
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Seasoning: 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- Slice squid horizontally into small pieces. (To make sure that you get rings instead of slice, don’t cut open the squid after cleaning.)
- Blanch in water along with scallion and ginger. Remove. (By blanching squid before cooking, you can prevent water from being released while cooking.)
- Over low heat, fry ginger in 3 tbsp. oil.
- When the ginger begins to curl, and squid, garlic, and chili peppers. Still well.
- Add all other ingredients and ½ cup of water. Allow to boil.
- After 5 minutes, add basil
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Easy Related Posts
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more
Sinaing Na Tulingan ala Batangas Style
https://youtu.be/jQigvPlTZFQ Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Tulingan Fish 1 cup of Vinegar 1 tbsp. Salt, 1 ...read more
Sinigang na Maya Mayang Isda Recipe
https://youtu.be/N7Qwush395c Ingredients: 1 kilo of Maya-maya Fish 2 pc eggplant 1 pc radish 2 pcs chili ...read more
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more