All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Baking soda – 1tsp
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Sugar -1 cup.But i added only 3/4 cup and still it was sweet enough
- Vegetable oil -1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1tsp
- Buttermilk – 2 tbsp.I substituted sour cream
- Banana -3 mashed
- Walnuts -1/2 cup and 1/3 cup chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Blend together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Mix together the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and when blended, add the sour cream, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Fold in ½ cup chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top batter with remaining chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more