- 6 pcs Egg Yolk
- 1 can (370 ml) Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (330 ml) Condensed Milk
- 12 slices White Bread
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 can (432 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail(drained)
- Heat a pan then add 1/2 cup of sugar. Allow to melt and cook until caramel colored. Pour into a 7 inch cake pan.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients then pour into the pan.
- Steam for 30 – 40 minutes or until the custard is not jiggly when you move the pan.
- Makes 8 servings.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more