- 1 medium size maliputo fish ( a fish native to taal lake in batangas )
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- tbs. lambanog ( coconut wine )
- 1 thumb size ginger
- spring onions
- Gut th maliputo, rinse well and score the fish with diagonal cuts.
- Season the fish with salt and rub with salt and rub with the sesame oil. set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce ginger and lambanog.
- LIne a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish on top of it. Pour the soy sauce mixture over it.
- Steam until done.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more