Want some cheesy snack or dessert? Why not try this easy cheesecake you can make at home for lazy time or perhaps when you have surprise visits. Indulge yourself with this soft, creamy, full of flavor cheesecake. A good way to end a meal, that will surely be loved by kids who happened to have sweet tooth. Disregard the sour cream, farmer’s cheese, cream cheese, water bath, and worrying about a sunken center. The filling for this delicious cheesecake has just four simple ingredients, and the cake bakes in a mere 30 minutes. Do it yourself and enjoy!
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 300ml UHT Milk
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- 2 ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more