- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb dried Shiitake mushrooms ( re hydrated in warm water for 30 minutes, then squeezed dried and sliced )
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 small green, red, orange, or yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 10 snow pea pods, halved on a bias
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- dash of white pepper
- 2 cups of cooked white rice for serving
- Soak mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes, remove and squeeze out excess water. Cut into 1 inch strips, set aside.
- Prepare all other vegetables.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok or large sauce pan until hot.
- Add the mushrooms and all other vegetables and stir fry for several minutes.
- Add the sauce, salt and white pepper and continue to stir.
- Combine the warm soup stock with cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for one minute, remove and serve over rice.
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more